The standard kit includes all the basic needs to begin your spiritual cleansing ritual.
• Removes Negative Energy • Invites Positivity
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 1
White Abalone Shell | Western Australia x 1
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose. Use to cleanse and protect your space, home or office.
Source: Sustainably harvested from the wild in Southern California.
Size: 11cm approx.
Note: String colour may vary to image shown.
1. Take a moment to set your intention.
2. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
3. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
4. Place the smudge stick in the Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo.